Conveniently located in Naenae, we’re a preferred choice for childcare for parents in the Lower Hutt area. From our light-filled rooms to cosy corners and purpose-designed spaces, we pride ourselves in offering a safe, bright and positive environment where children can explore, bond and imagine.
Family-owned and professionally run, we’re a part of the growing All About Children network of early learning services. Since no two are the same our Naenae centre celebrates diversity and includes our local language, culture and identity.
- A holistic approach to learning where every child is treated and respected as a whole person, mind, body and spirit
- Based on the principles of Te Whariki
- Through responsive and reciprocal interactions, we nurture competent and confident learners
- We recognise the diversity of our community and believe in providing an environment where children and families from all cultures feel valued and respected.
- Our emergent curriculum builds upon the interests of the children.
- Topics for exploration are captured from the children’s conversation, through community or family events as well as children’s interests.
- Extensive research and a collaborative approach with parents.
- Our safe and inviting environment encourages children to explore and understand their own learning styles.
- Designed by a childcare specialist, we cater to the development needs of children between 2 and 5 years.
- Light-filled centre, inspired by nature with a fantastic indoor-outdoor flow.
- Open plan style allows easy supervision and constant intermingling between toddlers and young children, which is hugely beneficial for both age groups.
Entrusting us with your most valuable asset is the biggest decision you will make. That’s why our most valuable asset is also our committed and experienced staff. Led by our centre manager Che’, our team strives to build relationships that create trust and security for both our parents and children. Book a tour to meet our team.
We love this centre. Our sensitive boy felt secure from the first day he walked in the door which says a lot about the teachers!